Problems with 3com900 and ni5210

Hi,

I have netboot already on several Terminals running with Western-Digital
or ne2000 Cards.

But I can't get the 3com900 running. I tried to write the driver with
the code of the 3c509. I build in the pci-probing and it works, but all
other commands don't. I suppose this cards aren't as similar as they
seemed on the first view. Does anybody have any information of the
registers of this card? I think it's to hard to get the information from
the linux-driver.

Another problem: I still have some old ni5210. I get them running with a
disk, but I'm not able to get the bootprom working. I put the jumpers
on:
    XME   A
    XRE   B

and even tried vice versa. I couldn't find any jumper to set the
prom-size. Maybe there's only one size working? Are there special tricks
with this cards, or are mine simply broken (I bought them on the
flee-market).

Thanks in advance

Heiko Klein