davicom 9102 network adaptor (problems with netboot)

Hi,
	the davicom 9102 chip is common know with a wide range of
mainboards with onboard 100mbit ethernet connector. Its supported within
the actual linux 2.2.13 kernel now (DM9102 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter
support).

Does anybody know if this adaptor is supported in the etherboot package?
I was not successful with netboot. The netbootloader startet but it
announces a "data error, press key for boot" message really fast (without
probing the network adaptor). Its the same with the .rom and .flo image.
I was using the 0.9 netboot version with the packetdriver provided by
davicom.

We in the computer department of the university of Goettingen intent to
set up a number of xterminals basing on all in one boards. We use "normal"
socket 7 and 270 boards with the rtl8139 lan chips based longshine network
adaptors by now. But it would be cheaper and easier to use these all in
one boards, because we could flash the boot code into the bios and dont
need seperate eproms.

Thanks,
	Dirk