How to boot FreeBSD from DOS through a 3c905c ?

I need setup several diskless clients - X terminals running under FreeBSD. I am looking for a DOS utility that could do boot FreeBSD through a 3c905c network card. However, I keep running into various problems I have not been able to solve:

Etherboot does not seem to support 3c905c. I even came across some message explicitly stating this. Due to my poor connection to the Internet I have not been able to download the source to verify this. Moreover I have a feeling that etherboot can't be compiled into a DOS utility, only a ROM image.

Netboot does not support FreeBSD, only Linux. FreeBSD is to be added in the future.

The utility named "netboot.com/netboot.rom" mentioned in the FreeBSD handbook does not support 3c905c. It seems to support only very few cards. Morevoer, I can't compile it. It needs some object file named scrt0.o I found the source for this file somewhere, but the compiler was very unhappy about it.

I have no idea what to do next. Any help will be appreciated.

Robert