Win 95 remote boot off Linux server

I checked the archives and found some old traffic on remote booting of a
diskless Win 95 machine off a Linux server , but nothing conclusive.  I
would like to know if anyone has achieved this.  Any pointers to other
sites or information too will be gratefully accepted (I've checked out
the Univ. of Geneva HOWTO, but it does not really apply, as it only
covers downloading of a Win 95 boot image on a client's empty HDD).

TIA and regards,

S. Krishnan